Marlin HR is our payroll and human resources system, purpose built for the small to medium size retail business, providing the essential tools required to manage your business.
Our Human Resource and Payroll system has been designed to make your life easier. Marlin HR is a simple to use program that will save you time and money and ensure your staff are managed the best way possible.
We’ve designed Marlin HR with the following features in mind:
- Streamlines the often tedious Payroll Process
- Centralised and controlled management of staff resources
- Easy to use and maintain
- Provides additional protection in maintaining all the HR requirements for your business
- Accurate and reliable
- Flexible for your reporting compliance needs
- Simplifies record keeping tasks
Marlin HR offers “a total payroll solution” with the ‘ease-of-use’ functionality that you’ve come to expect from a Megabus product - i.e. On-going upgrades, support and cutting edge technology.
- Payroll - inc. Allowances, Deductions, Superannuation, etc.
- Comprehensive payslips
- Future Leave planning
- Leave (long service, annual, sick etc)
- Centralised messages to employees
- Salary Sacrifice Arrangements
- Superannuation management
- HR Development Tracking (Performance & Reviews, Training etc)
- Reports - inc. Payrun analysis, Liability accruals, Journals etc.
...and much, much more.
Standalone or integrated with Marlin GTX our software has the flexibility to operate without the full POS Solution, alternatively it compliments and streamlines our Marlin GTX product to give a full solution.
Marlin HR can be paid for as an upfront license and ongoing support or alternatively via a low monthly subscription fee, making it easily affordable for the smallest of businesses.
Marlin GTX users will be able to pay for Marlin HR based on the time saved from the Marlin HR system being directly integrated into the Marlin GTX General Ledger. This means no more time consuming Journal entries required from your payroll to Marlin GTX.